Stated Income Loan Programs
Call BRT Financial @ 904-551-6090
Tax Returns versus Stated Income!
Most traditional banks will require several years of tax returns in order to qualify for a commercial real estate loan. The alternative is to use a Stated Income lender that does not verify personal income or assets. Many borrowers will simply not qualify for a commercial mortgage loan if tax returns are used due to high business expenses (and low net income). Many lenders using tax returns will also continue to verify income after the loan closes. Stated Income lenders will not engage in this practice.
- The 10 things United is doing to avoid another dust-up, drag-out passenger fiasco – rss.cnn.com
- Trump's energy plan isn't a game-changer – rss.cnn.com
- Newmark Grubb Taps Former Colliers Exec Craig Robinson to Lead Global Corporate Services – costar.com/News
- Trump targets NAFTA; Tech earnings; U.S. tax plan – rss.cnn.com
- Here's Trump record on the middle class – rss.cnn.com
- Samsung to investors: We don't need to change … too much – rss.cnn.com