Stated Income Options Available
Call BRT Financial @ 904-551-6090
Tax Returns versus Stated Income!
Most traditional banks will require several years of tax returns in order to qualify for a commercial real estate loan. The alternative is to use a Stated Income lender that does not verify personal income or assets. Many borrowers will simply not qualify for a commercial mortgage loan if tax returns are used due to high business expenses (and low net income). Many lenders using tax returns will also continue to verify income after the loan closes. Stated Income lenders will not engage in this practice.
- Some Trump-friendly media striking out at him after health care failure – rss.cnn.com
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ – rss.cnn.com
- Boom lands $33 million to test supersonic aircraft – rss.cnn.com
- Saving Obamacare is now up to Trump – rss.cnn.com
- What the failed Obamacare repeal means for tax reform – rss.cnn.com