Stated Income Options Available
Call BRT Financial @ 904-551-6090
Tax Returns versus Stated Income!
Most traditional banks will require several years of tax returns in order to qualify for a commercial real estate loan. The alternative is to use a Stated Income lender that does not verify personal income or assets. Many borrowers will simply not qualify for a commercial mortgage loan if tax returns are used due to high business expenses (and low net income). Many lenders using tax returns will also continue to verify income after the loan closes. Stated Income lenders will not engage in this practice.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is no longer for sale, sending stock plunging to 17-year low – rss.cnn.com
- Brexit means paying more for breakfast – rss.cnn.com
- Air India ditches meaty meals to save money – rss.cnn.com
- Amazon takes on Geek Squad with new service – rss.cnn.com
- Wells Fargo victims get closer to payback in $142 million settlement – rss.cnn.com