Stated Income Options Available
Call BRT Financial @ 904-551-6090
Sourcing And Seasoning Assets. Seasoning of Ownership!
This particular problem will not be relevant to all business borrowers. However, if it is relevant, you should seek out a lender without sourcing and seasoning requirements or limitations. Most banks have strict guidelines for sourcing and seasoning of assets or ownership to qualify for commercial real estate loans. For a purchase, commercial lenders will frequently want documentation about where the down payment is coming from (sourcing). Commercial lenders will also frequently have very specific requirements stipulating that the funds must have been in a specific account for a specific period of time, often 3-6 months or longer (seasoning). Seasoning of ownership is similar to seasoning of funds, except this requirement involves the minimum time someone has owned a commercial property before they can refinance the property.
- GM is selling its European business in $2.3 billion deal – rss.cnn.com
- How many of GM's 38,000 jobs in Europe will survive? – rss.cnn.com
- Birth of a conspiracy theory: How Trump's wiretap claim got started – rss.cnn.com
- GM to cut another 1,100 jobs – rss.cnn.com
- Snapchat's success may lead to Uber and Airbnb IPOs – rss.cnn.com